This low carb skillet beef and mushrooms cream sauce is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe that’s also gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo.
This keto beef and mushroom casserole is a low carb dish that is perfect for any time of the day. It’s creamy, delicious, and can be made in minutes.
Skillet Beef and Mushrooms in Cream Sauce » Beef » Beef and Mushroom Skillet (Low Carb) in Cream Sauce
This low-carb beef and mushroom skillet meal is perfect for the entire family! It’s a low-carb supper that’s fast and simple to prepare. Simply serve this wonderful creamy skillet meal over a bed of steamed vegetables for a low-carb supper!
Low Carb Skillet Beef and Mushrooms
You may serve this over a bed of rice or over noodles if your kids are willing to eat some carbohydrates. For weekday meals, quick and simple skillet dishes are always a time saver. That’s why this simple skillet dish is ideal for those hectic days when you want a quick, low-carb dinner. The tastes are really excellent when sautéed with onions, and the creamy flavors bring everything together beautifully. What you wind up with is a skillet of delectable mushrooms and meat. It’s hearty, delicious, filling, and low carb, so it’ll fit into any lifestyle. Steamed cauliflower, sautéed zucchini, or broccoli are some low carb keto-friendly vegetables. Do you like zucchini noodles? On a bed of zoodles, this would be amazing. When using zucchini noodles, you won’t miss the pasta, and the mushroom beef is a wonderful topping. You can eat more without feeling guilty!
Recipe for Keto Skillet Beef and Mushrooms
Cooking Tips for This Recipe:
- Brown the meat and mushrooms in a skillet until they’re well browned. The browned nibbles give a lot of taste and color.
- Make careful to season to taste. The tastes will not come out if you don’t use enough salt.
- Extra dried spices or herbs may be added if desired. All of these ingredients may be used to tailor the tastes to your preferences and provide excellent flavor.
- Serve with cauliflower rice as a low-carb side dish.
Cream Sauce with Beef and Mushrooms in a Skillet
15 minutes to prepare
Time allotted: 25 minutes
Remember to season this delectable meal with just enough salt to bring out all of the great flavors. It’s like a huge pot of meat and mushroom gravy.
- Ground beef, 1 pound (454 g)
- 8 ounces (227 g) sliced mushrooms (add more if desired!)
- 2 tblsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (3 garlic cloves), minced
- 1 (1 ) chopped tiny onion
- beef broth, 1/4 cup (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- Worcestershire sauce, 2 tblsp (30 ml)
- 5 mL dry herbs (1 teaspoon) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (5 ml) or more to taste
- a generous amount of freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Preheat a large skillet over high heat. Combine the oil, garlic, and onions in a mixing bowl. Cook until the liquid has become transparent. Toss in the meat and mushrooms. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until the meat and mushrooms are browned.
Combine beef broth, heavy cream, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs, sea salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl. Cook for 5 minutes, or until everything is well mixed and cooked.
Serve with vegetables that have been steamed or sautéed.
488 calorieskcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 22g, Fat: 41g, Saturated Fat: 16g, Cholesterol: 121mg, Sodium: 812mg, Potassium: 626mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 3g, Vitamin A: 437IU, Vitamin C: 5mg, Calcium: 64mg, Iron: 3mg, Vitamin A: 437IU, Vitamin C: 5mg,
Course Description: Main Course
Low Carb/Keto Cuisine
These Easy Skillet Recipes are a Must-Try:
More Low Carb Skillet and One Pot Recipes may be found here.
Here are some of our most recent low-carb recipes!
We may receive money from your qualifying purchases as an Amazon associate and as a partner with other affiliate programs. We may get modest commissions that help cover the expenses of maintaining this website and conducting recipe testing. Thank you very much for your help.
The beef mince and mushroom recipes is a recipe that can be made in a skillet. It is low carb, gluten-free, and paleo friendly.
- keto mushroom sauce for steak
- keto beef stroganoff with heavy cream
- keto mushroom sauce without cream
- keto mushroom sauce for pork
- keto mushroom stroganoff