These no-bake nutella cheesecake bars are a delicious and easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
The 3 ingredient nutella cheesecake is a no-bake mini cheesecake recipe that only requires 3 ingredients. It is perfect for any occasion!
TURN OFF THE OVEN on hot, bright days! I like a nice cheesecake and am very picky when it comes to them. The texture of most no-bake cheesecakes isn’t as rich as that of a baked cheesecake.
This one, however, does not! This dish makes me so happy. I simply tossed everything in a mixer and prayed for the best, and the result was one of the finest desserts I’ve ever made, if not THE best dessert I’ve ever made! Not to mention the fact that it contains Nutella, which pretty much ensures that it will be wonderful. You can make this on a 7-inch springform pan if you don’t want to create minis.
I’m sure you’ll like it as much as I do!
Recipe for No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Minis
Follow along with the recipes listed below.
- 12 CUP OREOS WITH FILLING, MIXED
- 3–4 tblsp. butter
- 2 oz. softened cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 CUP CONDENSED MILK, SWEETENED
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar (optional)
- Nutella (1 cup)
- 3 tsp. cocoa powder
- 34 CUP FRESH WHIPPED CREAM OR COOL WHIPPED WHIPPED WHIPPED WHIPPED W
- 1 quart of heavy cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips (bittersweet)
Using cupcake liners, line a cupcake pan. Cooking spray should be used sparingly. Remove from the equation.
- Whip cream cheese until frothy and creamy in a standing mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. It takes around 3 minutes.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk well.
- Check the sweetness of the mixture to determine whether it needs to be sweetened more.
- If that’s the case, stir in the granulated sugar.
- Combine the Nutella and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl.
- Scrape along the edges of the bowl to ensure no lumps are missed.
- Mix in the whipped cream until it is completely combined.
Remove from the equation.
- Blend Oreo cookies in a small food processor until they resemble fine sand.
- Mix in the melted butter until it resembles wet sand.
- 1 Tablespoon in each cupcake liner, firmly pressed down with a spoon or measuring cup
- Fill each cupcake liner equally with Nutella filling by spooning or piping it in.
- Combine chocolate chips and boiling heavy cream in a glass dish. (I heated mine on the stove) Cover and let aside for 2 minutes. Whisk rapidly until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Top each cheesecake with a tiny bit of ganache.
- To level it out, shake the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight after covering.
- Remove the wrapper and place the Ferrero Rocher on top.
NO-BAKE Mini Nutella Cheesecakes are a delicious, no-bake dessert that is easy to make and can be done in a matter of minutes. Reference: no-bake nutella cheesecake tasty.
- easy nutella cheesecake
- mini baked nutella cheesecake
- nutella mini desserts
- no bake nutella cheesecake cool whip
- no bake nutella cheesecake with oreo crust