These pumpkin cookies are a sweet and savory treat that is perfect for fall. They are soft, chewy, and have a delicious spiced flavor.
These soft pumpkin cookies are a great fall dessert. They’re easy to make and they taste amazing!
Soft and chewy, these Pumpkin Cookies with Glaze are bursting with pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon. This delectable pumpkin cookie recipe is simple to prepare and much better when drizzled with a simple vanilla frosting.
One of my favorite autumn cookie recipes is Glazed Pumpkin Cookies. Soft cookies are one of my favorites, and I like how thick and chewy they are. The glaze on top provides just the right amount of sweetness and complements the taste of the cookies perfectly. The majority of the components are commonplace, and you’re likely to have them all on hand.
Pumpkin Cookie Recipes and Instructions
- Make sure the dough is well floured. You may need to add a little flour if the dough is too sticky. However, since this dough is a little stickier than other cookie doughs, you won’t need to add any extra flour to this recipe. You should be able to scoop the cookies fairly easily, although the dough will cling to the cookie scoop a little bit, which is OK!
- Do not let the butter to melt! The butter must be softened (at room temperature), but not melted, otherwise the cookies will be ruined.
- When combining the butter and sugar, take your time. The consistency of your cookies will be improved by creaming them together for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. This will ensure that your cookies are perfect every time!
- Make use of a cookie scoop! A cookie scoop is the way to go if you want all of your cookies to be precisely formed and the same size.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone baking surface to prevent sticking. This will make removing the cookies from the cookie sheet a breeze, as you won’t have to scrape them off the pan – they’ll simply glide right off in great form!
- Don’t overbake the cookies – mine appear slightly underbaked when I take them out of the oven, but that’s OK since they’ll continue to bake on the cookie sheet for a few more minutes.
Pumpkin Cookie Ingredients
- flour, 2 1/2 cups
- 1 tblsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 pound of sugar
- 1 pumpkin (cup)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract extract
- 3–4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 c. sugar (powdered)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
Glazed Pumpkin Cookies: A Step-by-Step Guide
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing basin.
Cream the butter and sugar together for 2-3 minutes in a separate mixing dish. Mix in the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract until everything is thoroughly mixed.
Mix in the dry ingredients until barely mixed.
Drop cookies onto a greased cookie sheet using a cookie scoop. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until light golden brown around the edges.
Drizzle the glaze on top of the cookies once they have cooled for at least 10-15 minutes.
To create a simple vanilla glaze, follow these instructions.
With a fork, combine the milk, vanilla, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. If you want it to be a little runnier, add a little extra milk. It’s much simpler to achieve the ideal drizzle if you pour the glaze into an empty condiment jar.
Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
Soft and chewy, these Glazed Pumpkin Cookies are bursting with pumpkin, nutmeg, and cinnamon. This delectable pumpkin cookie recipe is simple to prepare and much better when drizzled with a simple vanilla frosting.
Pin Rate for Printing
Cookies as a course
These pumpkin cookies are the perfect treat for a chilly fall day. They’re easy to make and taste delicious! Reference: pillsbury pumpkin cookies.
- easy pumpkin cookies
- crispy pumpkin cookies
- amish pumpkin cookies
- 3 ingredient pumpkin cookies
- best pumpkin cookies