Today I want to share with you my new Keto Cookies Recipe! Keto Cookies Recipe are the best Keto Snacks, they are easy to make and perfect for keto dieters!
Losing weight is no easy task. It takes a large amount of self-control, discipline, and effort. To get the results you want, you need to be patient, committed, and persistent. The good news is that you can control your weight with the ketogenic diet. In this recipe, you can enjoy creamy, chocolaty, and delicious cookies that are low-carb and high in fat, perfect for those who are trying to lose weight.
A keto cookie recipe that’s simple, easy to make, and is for the whole family. These keto cookies are one of the easiest recipes to make. You can make these cookies for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and they’re also the perfect snack for the whole family! Whether you’re on the keto diet or not, these cookies are so delicious, so you’re gonna love them. It’s only 4 ingredients, but the keto ingredients are slightly different than the non-keto ones.. Read more about keto cream cheese chocolate cookies and let us know what you think.
Are you ready to indulge in some guilt-free chocolate?
These delicious and chewy chocolate chip cookies with cream cheese are a must-try! Yes, this dessert utilizes keto-friendly ingredients and is low carb. What’s more, what’s most important? They’re fantastic. It’s all on you.
It’s simple to prepare, and the creamy buttercream icing elevates the cookies to new heights. Get your apron on and go to the kitchen to bake some tasty keto cookies!
- For a fantastic coffee flavor, use instant espresso! Coffee is a wonderful way to enhance the taste of chocolate, and it works well in this recipe. If you don’t like coffee, you can skip it.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. The cookies will not stay together as a result of this (and makes cleanup easier).
- Try Swerve in this dessert if you haven’t already! For the frosting, I used both granules and syrup. Both are quite comparable to regular sugar in my opinion and are ideal for keto cooking!
- Take a dosage of 3 oz. This recipe calls for Lily’s chocolate bars. I made the cookie dough with 2 ounces and the icing with 1 ounce. It’s already sweetened with stevia and tastes fantastic!
Cottage Cheese and Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
..: SERIES 26
TIME TO PREPARE: 30 MINUTES
15 MINUTES FOR COOKING
45 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
Chocolate buttercream icing on soft chocolate cookies.
To make the chocolate chip cookies, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a
- 1/2 cup softened butter (temperature controlled)
- 8 on room temperature cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- Swerve-Süßstoff, in granular form, 3/4 cup
- 2 eggs
- Unzen 2 Lily’s chocolate tafel has been melted.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fine flour
- salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons powdered baking soda
- 1 teaspoon powdered express
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
To make the chocolate frosting, combine the following ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 1 oz. melted Lily chocolate bar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tblsp. lettuce (heavy duty)
- Süßwaren, 1/2 cup Swerve-Süßstoff
- a quarter teaspoon of express powder
- a quarter teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- 1 tablespoon chocolate powder, unsweetened
For cookies, go to: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and Swerve granules. Mix the ingredients for approximately 10 seconds with an electric hand mixer until creamy. Mix in the eggs one at a time.
In a small glass dish, place the chopped chocolate chips and microwave for 20 seconds, or until the chocolate is smooth and melted. Toss in with the dough mixture.
Combine the almond flour, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder in a large mixing bowl. Using a spoon, stir until cookie dough forms.
Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet. Place the dough on a cookie sheet using a tablespoon, allowing a few inches between each one.
Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the cookies for 15-17 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes after removing from the oven. Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool.
To make the glaze, melt the chocolate in a small microwave-safe dish for 20 seconds or until completely smooth. In a mixing bowl, combine the other ingredients and beat with an electric hand mixer.
Using a teaspoon, spread a tiny amount of frosting on each cookie.
26 cookies per batch, 1 cookie per serving 132 calories per serving | 13 grams of fat | 10 grams of total carbohydrate | 1 gram of fiber | 7 grams of sugar | 2 grams of protein | 2 grams of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
I’d give up chocolate if I could, but I’m not the kind to do so!
I love that you can still enjoy chocolate while following a ketogenic diet by making a few easy adjustments. This recipe for chocolate cream cheese cookies yields extremely soft, creamy cookies that will satisfy your sweet appetite – and that’s cause to rejoice! The icing is my favorite part (it’s really wonderful)!
Also, have a look at these other quick and simple keto baking ideas!
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high fat diet that has the potential to change your lifestyle for the better. By following this diet, you will get into the state of ketosis, where your body burns fat for energy instead of carbs. This diet works by reducing the number of carbohydrates you eat and increasing your protein intake, which is critical for losing weight.. Read more about keto coconut flour cream cheese chocolate chip cookies and let us know what you think.