I like to make my own keto cheesecake. The recipe I’m using now is based on my favorite keto cheesecake recipe. I’ve made the recipe before, but I’ve adapted it to be more keto friendly. I prefer to use parchment paper for the crust. It’s much more sturdy than the spring form pan, and it’s also much easier to cut into smaller pieces for eating.
The keto diet is one of the most popular ways to lose weight. It is a low carb diet that reduces the amount of carbs you eat by severely restricting the amount of carbs you can have each day. To start, you have to eat very low carb. This means no bread, pasta, rice, beans, soda, chips, or fruit. There are different types of keto diets. The one you should be interested in is the one called the “ketogenic diet”.
Keto Cheesecake Bars are one of the low carb desserts that are so popular these days. If you are looking for a decadent dessert for your next holiday get-together, then these bars are perfect for you. Keto Cheesecake Bars are the perfect fit to satisfy your cravings for something sweet that’s also healthy.. Read more about keto blueberry cream cheese crumble and let us know what you think.
This article includes affiliate links, and if you buy anything via our site, we may earn a small fee.
These extremely creamy keto cheesecake bars are incredibly simple to prepare and melt in your mouth. Enjoy a delightful sugar-free blueberry sauce and a handmade delectable low carb cheesecake square with a crunchy almond flour crust. The greatest part? Each cheesecake bar has just 5 NET CARBS!
From the fresh blueberry topping to the buttery keto crust, they’re so much more than standard keto cheesecake bars. It’s my all-time favorite dessert, and it’s simple to convert to keto with a few tweaks. When it comes to dessert, you can never go wrong with a cheesecake.
It was love at first taste! Yes, this is an excellent summary. Apart from the fact that these bars are delicious, my favorite aspect of this recipe is that it enables you to enjoy fresh blueberries while being low carb.
It’s essentially a keto cheesecake cooked in a square pan and sliced into delectable bars that taste just like the genuine thing.
Keto Cheesecake Bars Ingredients
There are no expensive ingredients in these Keto cheesecake bars; they just need gluten-free components that can be found in any supermarket. They don’t include any sugar, flour, or dates. The following is a list of everything you’ll need:
For the gluten-free almond flour crust, follow these steps:
- Almond flour — for a keto cheesecake crust, this gluten-free flour is ideal. It’s low in carbs and ideal for making a sweet bar crust that’s crispy on the outside and crumbly on the inside.
- Eggs are necessary because they serve as a binder for the crust, binding all of the ingredients together.
- Sweetener — To add a touch of sweetness, use your favorite sweetener. Powdered sweeteners are my favorite, and you can make your own at home using a clean coffee grinder. Erythtitol, Allulose, and Monk Fruit are currently my fave sweeteners.
- Butter — It gives the crust a buttery taste and helps it crisp up even more in the oven.
PS: Use the code “LOWCARBSPARK10” at checkout to save 10% on my fave keto sweeteners!
Filling for the sugar-free cheesecake
- Cream Cheese — You’ll need full-fat softened cream cheese for these cheesecake bars. Try not to use fat-free since the outcome will not be as creamy.
- Room temperature eggs assist to minimize the eggy flavor and enable all of the components to bond together during backing.
- Choose the finest quality vanilla extract you can find to guarantee that the flavors don’t fade during baking.
- Sweetener — adds sweetness and makes them more delectable.
Sauce made with blueberries Directions
- Blueberries — either fresh or frozen blueberries will provide a comparable outcome. I used frozen berries since it was more convenient.
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed
These are simple keto cheesecake ingredients that almost everyone has on hand. You may create a coconut flour crust or substitute some of the components, such as the sweetener.
Keto Cheesecake Bars: How to Make Them
These Keto Cheesecake Bars are simple to prepare and need just a few basic steps. Despite the fact that it seems to be a lot of effort, it isn’t. To make things easier to follow, I split the recipe into three sections: the crust, blueberry sauce, and cheesecake filling.
- Place the ingredients on the counter to bring them to room temperature.
- To make the shortbread keto crust, combine all of the ingredients in a mixing dish and whisk until you have a dough for the crust.
- With your fingers, press the dough into a baking sheet, then poke small holes in it with a fork to prevent the crust from rising and cracking. Bake the crust until golden brown around the edges in a preheated oven.
- To make the keto cheesecake filling, put all of the ingredients in an electric blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place the filling on top of the crust, making sure it is equally distributed. After that, swirl the blueberry sauce and use a skewer to create whatever pattern you like.
- Bake until the edges of the cheesecake seem to be set. As the cheesecake cools, it continues to cook.
Keto Cheesecake Bars with a Twist
Although this is my favorite combination of velvety cheesecake and tart berry sauce, you may experiment with a variety of tastes, including:
- Caramel Keto Cheesecake Bars – bake the cheesecake bars without the fruit topping first, then top with my keto caramel when ready to serve – a match made in heaven!
- Raspberry Cheeseacke Bars – Substitute raspberries for the blueberries in this recipe for a wonderful red berry treat. Serve them with a dollop of raspberry chia jam on top.
Is It Possible to Eat Cheesecake on a Keto Diet?
When you think of cheesecake, you probably think of the graham cracker crust, which is definitely not keto. As a result, cheesecake isn’t keto-friendly.
But that’s no longer an issue since virtually any dessert can be made keto-friendly.
The keto crust mix, in my view, is quite similar to the graham cracker crust. However, I’ll be posting a recipe for excellent keto graham crackers very soon on the site.
Keto Cheesecake Bars: How to Make the Best
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper; believe me, it will make your job a lot simpler.
- Make sure all of the ingredients are at room temperature, particularly the cream cheese.
- Overmixing the cheesecake filling will result in the cheesecake cracking during baking.
- Combine the filling components in an electric mixer, which will result in a very smooth filling.
- Make sure the cheesecake isn’t overbaked. The edges of the borders may swell up and begin to crack.
- If you attempt to remove the Keto Cheesecake Bars before they’ve fully cooled, they’ll probably break.
I used a 9-inch square pan, but there are enough ingredients in this recipe to fill a 9-inch square pan. The cheesecake layer will be shorter, and there will be more portions to share with friends and family.
How to Keep Cheesecake Bars Fresh
The leftovers must be kept properly once the bars have been taken from the oven and cooled. The easiest way to do so is to keep them cold. For around 3-5 days, this technique will keep them fresh. Please store them in an airtight container for best results.
Make ahead: This dish is best made a day ahead of time.
Is it possible to freeze low-carb cheesecake bars?
Yes!! It’s a great idea to freeze the cheesecake bars. It’s so simple to take a square from the freezer whenever you’re hungry. When you’re ready to eat one, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator or leave it out on the counter to defrost. Don’t even think of putting them in the microwave!
Are you looking for more low-carb Keto cheesecake recipes? Take a look at these:
These extremely creamy keto cheesecake bars are incredibly simple to prepare and melt in your mouth. Enjoy a delightful sugar-free blueberry sauce and a handmade delectable low carb cheesecake square with a crunchy almond flour crust. The greatest part? Each cheesecake bar has just xx NET CARBS!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of sweetness
Construct the Crust
Combine the almond flour, granulated sugar, melted butter, one egg, vanilla extract, and a sprinkle of salt in a medium mixing bowl. Using a spatula or your fingers, stir well until no lumps remain. Add one tablespoon of coconut flour if the mixture seems to be too sticky.
In the prepared pan, press the crust mixture into the bottom. Bake the crust for 10 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and set aside to cool before adding the filling.
To make the Keto Blueberry Sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to whisk regularly for approximately 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
Allow to cool before serving.
Make the Filling for the Cheesecake
Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Combine all of the ingredients in an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. To keep the cheesecake from breaking, don’t over-mix it.
Fill the chilled crust with the cheesecake batter.
Spoon blueberry sauce onto the batter in spoonfuls. Swirl the sauce into the cheesecake filling with a knife.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the filling is firm but still jiggly in the center.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven and set it aside to cool. As the cheesecake cools, it continues to cook. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, and ideally overnight, before serving.
Cut into squares, wiping the knife clean between cuts with a damp towel.
How do we figure out how much food to eat?
The USDA Food Database nutrition information was used to calculate these nutrition facts. Our nutrition data are correct, but please double-check if you’re using other items. Because fiber and sugar alcohols do not increase blood sugar, they are subtracted from the net carb amount.
Now is the time to subscribe!
To be the first to hear about new recipes, changes, and special deals, sign up for our weekly email.
Thank you very much!
You have successfully subscribed to our our list.
FAVORITES OF READERS
The whole recipe may be found on the recipe card below. These recipes were created by readers who enjoyed this article:
Now that the warmer weather is here, you may be thinking of ways to spend more time outside. For those who enjoy the outdoors, the time spent is an excuse to sip a cold drink and enjoy a little sunshine. For those who enjoy a little bit of sweetness in their diet, the opportunity to enjoy a frosty cold drink outside with a tasty treat is a perfect opportunity. For those who want a sweet dessert with a little kick, you may want to try these Blueberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake Bars.. Read more about keto blueberry cake and let us know what you think.