It is hot and I am sweating. But there are no good eatable options for a lunch break. All I can think of is to buy a sukha chicken wrap.
Sukha Foods, a company that produces healthy, delicious, and convenient foods, is launching a new product at the beginning of the year, which is the Sukha Chicken Wrap. This is the first product to be produced by Sukha Foods, a company that is committed to quality and safety. It is also the first product that is suitable for children and adults.
You can do anything with the new Sukha chicken wrap: wrap it, eat it with salad, put it in a sandwich, eat it as it is. If you’re a little food enthusiast, you can try all of these variations, but we have a good news for those who are not so adventurous. The recipe of the wrap is fairly simple and easy to follow, so you don’t have to think about it too much. So, here it goes: Sukha chicken wrap.
Wraps are perfect for packing as a lunch, picnic, or anytime meal. I had some leftover sukha chicken (semi chicken fried) and a few tortilla wraps, so I decided to make hot and spicy chicken wraps with chilli sauce and mint mayonnaise that I purchased at a food festival.
If you have any leftovers at home, such as chutnies, chicken or lamb, veggies or salad, you may create any wraps with them. You can use leftover chapattis (rotis), tortillas, or naan.
Sukha chicken is a dry masala chicken that pairs nicely with simple rice, dal, rasam, or chapathi (roti). For road trips or picnics, I cook boneless chicken without onions to keep it fresh for longer. For family picnics or long journeys, I serve it with lemon rice, tomato rice, curd rice, coconut rice, or plain bread or chapathi (roti) or tortilla wrap. It’s also simple to pack since it’s dry. Because I like my wraps saucy and spicy, I use both chilli sauce and mayonnaise.
- Sukha chicken (recipe here)
- 4 Tortillas
- sliced onion
- sliced tomato
- Lettuce leaf, cut into pieces
- sliced cucumber
- Any brand of chilli sauce will suffice.
- Mayonnaise with mint — purchased at a food fair
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet, oven, or microwave for 7 to 10 seconds and set aside.
- Take one tortilla, pour a few spoonful of sukha chicken onto it, arrange the veggies to your liking, spray some chilli garlic sauce or sweet chilli sauce over the chicken, and top with mint mayonnaise.
- You may arrange the components in any order you choose.
- Fold the tortilla in half and roll it up from the bottom. Serve the wraps cut in half.
- To keep the tortilla warm, cover it in aluminum foil, wrap it in cling film to keep it fresher, or store it in a tight plastic bag.
- Because my sukha chicken is hot, you may serve it with simply plain yoghurt, mint yoghurt, mango chutney (sweet), mayonnaise, or your favorite salad.
Sigh, such simple things like “Sukha chicken wrap” make me sad. I want to write an introduction about “Sukha chicken wrap” but it will be so long that I will never finish. So, I will make just an introduction about “Sukha chicken wrap” and then write the rest later.. Read more about chicken sukka recipe andhra style and let us know what you think.