I love making soup, and I love eating it. Soup is quick, easy, and customizable to fit your tastes. It’s also a great way to use up leftovers, and it’s great for when you’re on the go.
A great meaty keto taco soup recipe that you can enjoy on a cold winter night. You don’t even need to go out to eat. Just throw everything in the slow cooker and let it cook all day!
You probably already know a lot of people swear by the keto diet for weight loss, but did you know that the keto diet actually improves many health conditions? It’s a popular low-carb, high-fat diet that provides many benefits. In keto, your body gets the fuel it needs from fat, instead of carbohydrates (the usual source of calories in most people’s diets).
This slow-cooked keto taco soup is very simple to make!
Looking for a quick, flavorful, and tasty keto soup recipe? Then this delicious and creamy taco soup in your Crock-Pot is for you! It has all of the bold flavors of tacos in a warm, comforting soup, and it’s incredibly simple to prepare using a slow cooker any day of the week.
Because it is so tasty, this dish will appeal to everyone in your family, keto or not.
This soup’s broth is extremely tasty and bright thanks to the fresh cheese and herbs.
This soup is rich and cozy thanks to two pounds of ground meat and diced tomatoes! Fortunately, this technique is straightforward: just sauté the minced beef with herbs and cream cheese on the stovetop before adding the other ingredients to the slow cooker.
How to make the greatest keto soup in a slow cooker:
- You may add a few teaspoons of our homemade taco soup seasoning mix, or I’ve included the spices you can substitute if you don’t want to use the whole batch. It’s simple to prepare and very tasty!
- If you don’t like chopping onions and garlic as much as I do, an onion chopper like this one will save you time and effort. One of my fave cooking gadgets!
- In soups, I like 85/15 ground beef, so that’s what I used. Of course, a higher fat diet, such as B. 80/20 or 75/25, may be used. This recipe may also be prepared using ground turkey, which you can use instead of ground beef. The nutritional values were determined using the ingredients I used (ground beef 85/15).
Soup for tacos in the slow cooker
..: SERIES 6
TIME TO PREPARE: 10 MINUTES
2 HOUR COOKING TIME
2 HOUR AND 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
All of the bold flavors of tacos in a simple, keto-friendly slow cooker soup!
Seasoning for tacos:
- chili powder (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered onion
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dry
- paprika, 1/2 teaspoon
- a half teaspoon of salt
- a quarter teaspoon of pepper
To make the soup, use the following ingredients.
- 2 pound of beef ground
- 1 tiny diced o o
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram ram
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 – 10 oz. Rotel green pepper, canned
- 4 c. beef stock
- Shredded cheese, jalapeo, and avocado are optional garnishes.
To make a taco seasoning mix, combine the spices in a small basin.
Crumble the minced beef, chopped onion, and garlic into a pan on the stove and sauté over medium-high heat. Allow the fat to drain. Return the beef mixture to the stovetop in the same pan.
Reduce the heat to a low setting. Stir in the spices to the beef mixture. Stir in the cream cheese until it is completely melted.
Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker from the pan. Stir in the cilantro, rotelle, and beef broth. Close the cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours in the slow cooker.
Serve with your favorite toppings. Have a blast!
This keto taco soup can even be made in your Instant Pot!
Stir-fry in the Instant Pot. Drain the grease after frying the minced beef with the onion and garlic. Stir in the spices, then add the cream cheese and stir until it is completely melted. Fill the pan halfway with broth. Toss in some Rotel. In the soup mode, close the cover and set the cooking duration to 5 minutes. Keep the pressure on for 5 minutes, of course. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and serve with preferred toppings.
9 cup yield, 1 1/2 cup serving size 540 calories per serving | 43.8 grams of fat | 4.9 grams of total carbohydrates | 0.9 grams of fiber | 2.1 grams of sugar | 30.6 grams of protein | 4.0 grams of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
This is by far the greatest soup I’ve ever eaten!
Oh, my goodness! This soup is really delicious. I prefer to prepare a large pot of soup to reheat as leftovers throughout the week, and this soup tastes just as good the second day.
Avocado, shredded cheese, spicy sauce, and sour cream are all ketone-friendly additions.
Check out what my coworker Erica had to say about my low-carb taco soup:
What I like most about this soup is how simple it is to prepare! It’s really delicious. It has a hint of heat, but not too much! Add red pepper flakes and a sprinkle of jalapenos if you want it hot! I topped it with a generous amount of sour cream, avocado, and red onion! If you want to add some crunch, parmesan or cheddar cheese works great!
These keto chimichangas will make Mexican cuisine fans pleased!
It’s Taco Tuesday and you are looking to make the absolute best recipe to have a delicious and filling dinner on any given day. The best thing about tacos is that they can be made with just about any type of meat, so it’s critical to get the best one for you. Start with a leaner cut of meat, ideally the best ground beef you can find. Top with an eye-pleasing sauce and any other toppings you like. And when it comes to the side, you can’t go wrong with a big bowl of Mexican rice.. Read more about queso keto taco soup and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- keto taco soup
- keto taco soup crockpot
- keto taco soup instant pot
- perfect keto taco soup
- keto hamburger soup with cream cheese and rotel