When you have a lot of weight to lose, which can be a lot of pressure if you are worried, you should know that your diet can be a lot easier with a few tips and tricks. You might have heard of the Keto diet, but what about the Ketogenic diet? What are the ketosis symptoms? What are the benefits? It is a great diet to follow if you want to shed some pounds and get healthy.
Ketogenic diets are gaining in popularity around the world, and for good reason. These diets are known for their significant weight loss benefits, while also improving health and well-being. There have been a lot of different versions of keto diets over the years, many of them made with meat and eggs, some of them made with dairy. One of the most popular keto diets out there is the Ketogenic Diet, also known as Keto Diet, and it’s also known as “The Bulletproof Diet”. We’re going to try it out for a week and report back our results.
Low carb diets have gained a lot of attention in recent years. The idea is to eat low carb and lose weight, but not be deprived of all the good things in life.. Read more about low carb thai chicken curry with coconut cauliflower rice and let us know what you think.
Keto Coconut Chicken — This low-carb coconut chicken curry is flavorful, fresh, and filling, and can be prepared in under an hour and eaten over cauliflower rice for a nutritious lunch or supper.
Keto Coconut Chicken Curry – Cooking Instructions
- If you don’t have curry powder on hand, use Jamaican curry powder and gochujang for a spicy kick. For the curry powder, you may alternatively use Thai red curry paste.
- You may use butter or ghee in place of the coconut oil.
- Refrigerate the coconut milk the day before or overnight to make it easier to separate the cream from the water before pouring it into the saucepan or skillet.
- You may substitute bone broth for the chicken broth.
Is it possible to make Keto Coconut Chicken in an Instant Pot?
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss thoroughly.
- Reduce the heat on the sautee until the sauce is the appropriate thickness.
- With the lid off, cook on manual for approximately 15 minutes, then manually release the pressure or until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency.
Is it possible to make Keto Coconut Chicken in a CrockPot or Slow Cooker?
Yes, you certainly can! Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
What Should You Serve With Low-Carb Coconut Chicken Thighs?
I served mine with cooked spinach that had been well-drained and diced, cauliflower rice, or you can create a keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice.
20-minute prep time
1 hour to prepare
1 hour and 20 minutes total
- Over medium-high heat, heat a pan or a pot. Ghee or coconut oil may be added.
- Cook for another half hour after adding the chicken cubes. Combine the chopped onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon, and curry powder in a mixing bowl. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the chicken broth and coconut milk until everything is well combined.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 40-60 minutes, or until sauce reaches desired consistency (If your sauce is not thick enough, cook longer).
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information on nutrition
Size of the Serving
340 calories per serving 1 amount per serving 26 g total fat 21g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 3 g of unsaturated fat 28mg Cholesterol 391mg sodium 5 g Carbohydrates 1 gram of fiber 1 gram of sugar 26 g protein
All Chicken Dishes.com provides nutritional information for some of the recipes on the site. This data is given as a courtesy and is just a rough approximation. This data is derived from internet calculators. Despite the fact that allchickenrecipes.com makes every effort to offer correct nutritional information, these numbers are just approximations.
Have you tried this recipe yet?
Please post a picture on Pinterest or leave a comment on the blog.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
So, Guys, I hope you like this delicious low-carb keto coconut chicken that I prepare on a weekly basis. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a keto chicken coconut curry with broccoli rice. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it.
Please pass this recipe along!
It is really difficult to find a recipe that allows you to eat low carb, and still have a filling, nutritious, and satisfying meal. That is why I am so excited to share my Low Carb Coconut Chicken Curry recipe with you all, because it allows you to have low carb, and still have a filling, nutritious, and satisfying meal.. Read more about carbs in coconut chicken curry and let us know what you think.