I was so excited the day I started this blog. I had no idea how many people would find it and be interested in my food. And again, I didn’t know that people would stick around and read my recipes. I hope to continue to share my recipes with all of you. I love home cooked meals that are something we all can enjoy. I hope you will come back and try my recipes.
Sometimes I don’t feel like planning dinner. I’m just too busy or tired, and crave something on the fly. I always have a couple of chicken breasts in the freezer, so these are super simple and won’t take too much time. You can use any sauce on these, but I prefer a hot sauce, like Frank’s. Just double the sauce if you like it really hot. Ingredients: 1 lb chicken wings 1 tbsp butter 1 tbsp hot sauce 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 tsp salt 1 tsp pepper 2 tbsp Frank’s hot sauce 1 tbsp olive oil Prep: 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 2. Slice chicken wings in half – through the bone – and place in a
As low carb diets have quickly become a cultural phenomenon over the past few years, there is one carb that has taken the top spot as the most popular: chicken wings. In fact, U.S. chicken wings are one of the most popular menu items in America, and people eat an estimated 43 billion wings every year. But did you know how much carbs are in Buffalo Wings?. Read more about keto buffalo chicken air fryer and let us know what you think.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings – These oven-baked low-carb buffalo chicken wings are coated in a tasty buffalo wing sauce and served with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
What Should I Do If I Don’t Have Buffalo Wing Sauce?
If you don’t have it, don’t panic; you can create your own sauce by following the instructions below:
- 5 tablespoons sriracha sauce (or other spicy sauce)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee, melted
- 2 tablespoons yacon syrup (or any other natural sugar substitute)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing dish and stir well until everything is thoroughly mixed. Pour over the fried chicken wings.
Is it possible to make these low-carb Buffalo chicken wings ahead of time?
Yes, you may prepare this dish ahead of time, but don’t pour the sauce over the wings since they will soften and get soggy.
Can I Keep These Crispy Keto Buffalo Wings in the Fridge?
I suggest that you eat it right away for the best crispiness and flavor. However, you may keep them in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days if you put them in airtight containers. (If they’ve already been combined with the sauce, don’t keep them since they’ll soften and get soggy.)
Place them in a preheated oven at 200C/390F for 6-8 minutes or until crispy again when ready to reheat.
How Should These Low-Carb Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings Be Served?
I like to eat it plain, but it’s also delicious with celery sticks, garlic mayonnaise, ranch dressing, or blue cheese dipping sauce.
How Do You Make Your Own Blue Cheese Dip?
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup softened blue cheese crumbles
- a half-cup of sour cream
- lemon juice, 2 tbsp
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1–3 tablespoons milk
- seasoning with salt and pepper
- Combine the blue cheese and sour cream in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients well. (adjust the consistency with milk if necessary)
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
In an air fryer, how do you make Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings?
Check out the recipe card below for the oven version.
- Baking powder, salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder are used to season the dry chicken wings.
- Cook the chicken in the air fryer at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, or until the skin is crispy, turning halfway through.
- Combine the melted butter and buffalo wing sauce in a large mixing basin.
- Coat the fried crispy wings with the sauce thoroughly.
- Serve right away!
Buffalo Chicken Wings on the Keto Diet (Oven Baked + Air Fryer)
This low carb keto buffalo chicken wings dish is oven-baked and coated in a tasty buffalo wing sauce before being served with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
15 minutes Preparation Time
1 hour and 10 minutes to prepare
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
To prepare the chicken
- 4 pound drumette and flat/tip chicken wings, separated at the bone
- 2 TBS BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKED BAKE
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
To make the sauce
- Frank’s Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce, 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup ghee or butter (for dairy-free, use coconut oil)
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a paper towel, pat the wings dry. Season thoroughly with salt, pepper, and baking powder.
- Prepare your oven racks by placing one on the top level and the other on the bottom shelf.
- Place the wire rack on top of the baking tray and coat it gently with cooking spray.
- Place it on the lowest shelf and bake for 25 minutes with the coated chicken wings on top.
- Remove the tray from the oven and put it on the top rack. Flip the wings, increase the temperature to 425 degrees F, and bake for another 35-40 minutes, or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, let’s get started with the sauce. Combine the melted butter and buffalo wing sauce in a large mixing basin and stir well.
- Toss the crispy chicken wings with the sauce in a large mixing basin.
- Serve with celery, ranch dressing, or blue cheese dressing as dipping options.
Quick Tip: Make all of the chicken wings at once by placing the first tray on the bottom shelf and the second tray on the top level. Then, from bottom to top, swap the trays (or top to bottom).
Still famished! Other low-carb keto chicken dishes to try:
Guys, I hope you like these keto buffalo chicken wings in the oven that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for keto buffalo chicken wings. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, check us out on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please pass this recipe along!
I had a great time with my family during the holidays. I love my sister and brother-in-law and my nieces and nephews but I am just as happy with my own. During the holidays I like to make food that I can eat and have with family and friends. I thought I would share a recipe with you that my husband and I love to cook. Here is the recipe for our Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings – (Oven Baked + Air Fryer). We have also done these in a slow cooker.. Read more about air fryer chicken wings dry rub keto and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are buffalo wings okay on keto?
Buffalo wings are not a keto-friendly food.
Are air fryers good for keto?
Air fryers are a great way to cook your food without adding too much oil. However, they do not have the same health benefits as traditional cooking methods such as baking or roasting.
Can you put things with sauce in air fryer?
Yes, you can put things with sauce in an air fryer.