There is a dessert, that is simple, but very tasty. It is called izmir bomb ( it is called as izmır bomb in Turkish ), it is a jelly-type dessert, with the flavor of rosewater. The recipe that i will share with you today, is really simple, and I have added some nice and very tasty rosewater flavor. I hope, you will enjoy it. Have a great time with your family!
Izmir Bomb Dessert Recipe is a very famous dessert in Turkey and it’s always a favorite during the Islamic feast of Ramadan. It is called Izmır Bomb for its shape. What is interesting is that it is made of dried grapes, pistachios, rose water and mastic.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.
What is the izmir bomb dessert recipe? What are the ingredients in the recipe for Izmir Bomb Dessert? What is the recipe for izmir bomb dessert?
Although this Turkish dessert, which is made entirely of chocolate and encased in thin dough, seems to be difficult, it is really more practical than it appears. Small suggestions should be considered. The dough must be thinly opened, without fully covering the chocolate and allowing air to escape. The chocolate inside may solidify if we bake it too long in the oven, so keep an eye on it.
If we can’t travel to Izmir to enjoy the renowned bomb dessert, it’s time to recreate the flavor at home. Now go ahead and enjoy your dinner!
Recipe for Izmir Bomb Dessert Ingredients
- margarine (90 grams)
- 1/2 tea cup dipped in oil
- yogurt (1/2 tea cup)
- 1 heaping tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered baking soda
- flour (2.5 cups)
- chocolate cream (450 grams) (refrigerated)
Izmir Bomb Dessert Recipe: How to Make It?
- Knead the margarine, oil, yogurt, powdered sugar, baking powder, and flour in a large mixing basin until they do not cling to your hands. If required, a bit extra flour may be added.
- Refrigerate the dough for 10 minutes before kneading.
- Make 15 tiny beads out of the dough that has been rested.
- Spread a scoop of spreadable chocolate ice cream over the dough and open all the gauze thinly on the counter.
- Cut off the extra dough after rolling it over the chocolate in a coil.
- Place the dough on the baking pan with the baking paper on the bottom, with the part where you collect it on top.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the cookies for 15 minutes. After you’ve consumed the first temperature, relax and enjoy!
🙂 Have fun with your meal! Please consider subscribing to our YouTube channel!
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- kazandibi chicken
- turkish fried dough
- turkish dessert deep fried
- turkish dessert kunefe