A classic Chinese dish made with eggs, chicken, and vegetables, egg foo young is a favorite in many Asian cultures. The four ingredients are simple to find and combine and can be made with an almost limitless number of different flavors. In this recipe I have tried to explain this dish as simply as possible. If you follow it, it should turn out quite well.
There’s a classic Chinese dish that has become popular in many parts of the world, but few have made it their own. And why should they? There are many different versions of this dish, and it can sound like a language only food connoisseurs speak. The ingredients are simply chicken, egg, oil and seasonings. Simple, huh?
Egg Foo Young is the Chinese version of Chicken and Rice. It’s a classic dish made with a few simple ingredients and is very easy to prepare.
If you like eggs and pancakes, this is the recipe for you!
When my mother and I bought Chinese takeout a few months back, I came upon the Chicken egg from Fu Yang dish. I had my doubts about this meal until it was arrived and I took a good look at it. It was a fried egg pancake with chicken and veggies that was very tasty! I can’t believe I’ve never heard of this stuff until now.
I’m on a keto diet, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy it. This egg foo chicken was created for anybody who like eggs, pancakes, and a fast and simple Asian dish! If you have any concerns about any of the stages in the recipe, don’t hesitate to watch our Chicken egg from Fu Yang recipe video above.
Fu Yang Chicken Egg is my third Asian Weekend Recipe.
On MyFitnessPal.com, look up Ketoconnect – Egg Foo Young.
Fu Yang chicken egg
If you want to try an Asian meal, this Foo Young Egg Chicken recipe can help you keep your carbohydrates low and remain on track.
30 minutes in total
4 pancakes per serving
Calories in a single serving: 200 kcal
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to prepare: 20 minutes
- Set aside the four eggs after mixing them together.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1
- Heat the chopped chicken thighs until they are fully cooked.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes after adding the broccoli and onion to the cooked chicken.
- Toss the eggs with the chicken, onion, and broccoli. Combine the garlic powder, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- In the same hot pan, add the second tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Scoop part of the egg-chicken-brocoli mixture into the pan using a 1/3 measuring cup.
- Press the egg mixture into the middle of the pan with a spatula to make a smaller circle. Allow them to cook for 2 to 3 minutes before flipping them. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Repeat until all of the mixture has been utilized. Warm it up and enjoy it!
Information about nutrition
Fu Yang chicken egg
Amount per serving
Calories from fat 151Calories from carbohydrates 200
*Percentage of daily expenses
16.75 g of fat (26%)
Carbohydrates are 2.25 g1 percent of the total.
1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram of fiber = 1 gram
Protein content: 11.25 g/23%
* Percentages are calculated based on a 2000-calorie diet.
Obviously: The main dish
Chicken egg foo yung is a term used to describe a dish made using chicken eggs.
Hush! Are you the one who did it? Add us to your Instagram feed! We’d love to see your work! Leave a comment and review below or tag us on Instagram at @keto.connect.
Chicken Egg Foo Young is a Chinese dish that is a popular breakfast or lunch dish that is easy and quick to make even for a busy person. It is a great dish to experiment with because you can add so many different ingredients. While the recipe below provides four ingredients, you can certainly add more if you want!. Read more about what is chicken egg foo young and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is chicken egg foo young made of?
The ingredients for chicken egg foo young are eggs, flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt and soy sauce.
Is chicken egg foo young healthy?
Chicken egg foo young is a dish made with eggs, flour, and milk. It is often served as a breakfast food.
How long is egg foo young good for?
Egg foo young is good for up to three days.