Learn how to make Chicken Carbonara with this easy chicken carbonara pasta recipe. Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara is one of my all-time favorite pasta recipes. I love it because it is easy to make and can be prepared in less than thirty minutes. This Chicken Carbonara recipe is from our book “Minimalist Cooking Made Easy: Spanish & American Classics.”
While pasta is a universal staple of the Italian diet, in terms of carbonara, there may be no two regions that disagree more. Carbonara is popular all over Italy, but it is considered a true speciality only in the north. To the south, where eggs are a staple, carbonara is a rather simple dish of eggs, bacon, and cheese. To the north, where eggs are scarce, carbonara is a much more time-intensive dish made using chicken, bacon, and shrimp.
Chicken Carbonara Pasta, Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara – Two Types of Chicken Carbonara.
Carbonara with chicken: This simple, crunchy, and creamy meal is the perfect comfort food for the entire family! It just takes 20 minutes to prepare on your table, and it may become a family favorite comfort meal!
What is Chicken Carbonara, and how do you make it?
Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish prepared with egg, guanciale (or pancetta), hard cheese, and black pepper that originated in Rome.
Parmigiano-Reggiano, Pecorino Romano, or a mixture of the two is frequently used. The most popular pasta used in this meal is spaghetti, although it may also be linguine, fettuccine, rigatoni, or bucatini.
Pancetta or guanciale are used for the meat component, although lardons of smoked bacon are a popular alternative outside of Italy. Pancetta is often substituted for bacon in genuine Italian dishes. So, what exactly is pancetta? It’s a cured beef comparable to bacon that’s imported from Italy.
How to Make Olive Garden Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara?
The following is the recipe for this:
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 12 pound big peeled and deveined shrimp
- 12 CUP EXTRA VIRGIN EXTRA VIRGIN EXTRA VIRGIN EX
- 4 bacon slices, diced
- 12 cup boiling water
- 12 tablespoon seasoning (Italian)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 sliced garlic clove
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- + 12 cup parmesan cheese
- 12 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, sliced into tiny pieces
- a quarter-cup of butter +
- 1 quart of thick cream
- 1 gallon of milk
- 3 tblsp flour (all-purpose)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- to taste with salt and black pepper
- 1 linguine box (14 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit/176 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk together the Italian seasoning, hot water, and chopped garlic in a bowl with the olive oil. Combine the shrimp and chicken strips in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30-50 minutes after covering it.
- Combine 1 tablespoon panko, mozzarella, Parmesan, melted butter, and chopped parsley in a mixing bowl. Set aside after stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions in salted boiling water.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted in a saucepan over medium heat Sauté the garlic for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- To avoid clumping, add the flour and mix it in completely. Combine 1/2 cup heavy cream, milk, parmesan, and bacon in a mixing bowl. Bring the water to a boil. Reduce the heat to a low simmer. Season with salt and pepper after tasting.
- Cook bacon in a large prepared pan over medium heat until crispy, then drain on paper towels. Using a strainer, remove any extra bacon grease.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for approximately 8 minutes, or until it is no longer pink. In a large mixing bowl, combine the bacon, red peppers, and shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp curl and become pink.
- Stir in the sauce until everything is well combined.
- Serve the spaghetti with the chicken, shrimp, and sauce combination on top. Pour the topping over the top in an equal layer. Place in the oven for about a minute, or until the topping is completely melted.
How to Make Pasta with Chicken Carbonara (Without Shrimp)
This simple crispy and creamy chicken carbonara is a family favorite! It just takes 20 minutes to prepare and serve on your table.
10 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- spaghetti (1 pound)
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced
- 3 CUP HEAVY WHISKY CREAM
- 8 egg yolks, big
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 thinly diced sweet onion
- a quarter cup of basil leaves, chopped
- a quarter cup of chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dry
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lemon’s zest
- a quarter teaspoon of pepper
- salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- To serve as a garnish, combine the following ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- parsley, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions until it is al dente.
- Whisk together parmesan cheese, egg yolks, cream, oregano, basil, lemon zest, and parsley in a large mixing bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Place a large frying pan over medium heat and drizzle with olive oil. When the pan is heated, add the diced bacon and cook until crispy, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for another 2 minutes after adding the garlic and onion.
- Cook, stirring regularly, for 4-5 minutes after adding the chicken.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the spaghetti, tossing to incorporate, then pour the cream mixture on top and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- 735 calories
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- 49 g protein
Still famished Check Out These Delectable Chicken Recipes:
Guys, I hope you like this chicken carbonara dish that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a chicken and shrimp carbonara. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, check us out on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please pass this recipe along!
Chicken Carbonara Pasta, Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara Author: Tintorera – Chicken Carbonara Pasta, Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara Recipe type: Pasta Ingredients: Chicken carbonara – 2 Chicken breasts, 2 chicken thighs, 1/2 cup pasta shells, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon parmigiano-reggiano cheese, salt and pepper to taste, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons water Shrimp carbonara – 1 chicken breast, 1 chicken thigh, 2 cups shell pasta, 1/2 cup shrimp paste, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup parmesan, 2 tablespoons olive. Read more about chicken and shrimp carbonara near me and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a chicken and shrimp carbonara at Olive Garden?
The price of a chicken and shrimp carbonara at Olive Garden is $14.99.
How many calories are in the chicken and shrimp carbonara at Olive Garden?
The chicken and shrimp carbonara at Olive Garden is a meal with 690 calories.
Is carbonara better with or without cream?
Cream is optional, but it does add a lot of flavor to the dish.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- chicken and shrimp carbonara olive garden calories
- chicken and shrimp carbonara olive garden review
- olive garden chicken and shrimp carbonara recipe
- chicken and shrimp carbonara olive garden recipe
- chicken and shrimp carbonara