Brownies are a classic dessert that have been around for decades, but this recipe takes them up a notch by adding strawberries to the mix. It’s not just any strawberry though – it’s a fresh-picked one, so you can feel good about eating it.
A strawberry brownie parfait is a dessert that combines the flavors of strawberry and brownie. It is made by layering a cake with strawberries, cream cheese, and chocolate ganache.
Layers of fudgy brownie, strawberries that have been macerated, and a cheesecake filling. These cheesecake parfaits are the ideal treat to prepare ahead of time.
These parfaits are one of the most basic and straightforward sweets to prepare. I used brownies that I had prepared a few days before, but shop purchased brownies would work just as well. It’s a hit when paired with macerated strawberries and cheesecake filling.
Parfaits with brownies and strawberry cheesecake
Carina Stewart is the author of this piece.
Dessert kind of recipe
- 12 pound | 250 g | Strawberries Punnet
- 2 tblsp. granulated sugar
- Cream Cheese, 125g | 4 ounce
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar | 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- Heavy Cream | 200ml | 34 Cup
- a couple of brownies (recipe is on my website)
- Remove the tops of the strawberries and quarter them, placing them in a small dish.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top and toss the strawberries with a spoon until they are equally covered.
- Allow 30 minutes for the strawberries to settle.
- In a mixing dish, soften the cream cheese by stirring it.
- Add the sugar to the cream cheese and mix well. Fold everything together until it’s smooth and well-combined.
- Pour in the heavy cream using a whisk instead of a fork. Whisk the mixture until it thickens to the consistency of whipped cream.
- Place the brownies in the bottom of two glasses, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- The macerated strawberries and cheesecake filling come next.
- Before serving, garnish with strawberries, brownies, and mint leaves.
If you don’t have brownies on hand, you may use store-bought cake baked goods. Frozen strawberries may be substituted with fresh strawberries. Before usage, let them to warm up to room temperature.
A mini desserts in a glass recipes is a dessert that can be made in a glass. It includes brownie and strawberry cheesecake.
- fudgy brownies recipe
- summer dessert in a cup
- desserts in a teacup
- cup desserts no bake