There are some incredible recipes on the internet, but you don’t want to make any of them! This recipe, however, has been a hit with my family and friends, and it is the one I make the most.
The keto diet is a low carbohydrate, moderate protein, high fat diet, that keeps your body in a state of ketosis. It’s really starting to pick up steam, and for a good reason. As a low-carb diet, it’s the best diet there is, and I’m here to tell you why.
This text is sensitive. Try generating new copy.. Read more about keto stuffed peppers and let us know what you think.
Are you looking for a delicious keto casserole recipe?
I adore filled peppers (like these keto lasagna pepper boats), but I don’t always feel like going through all the stages, particularly when I’m in a hurry to feed my family.
Friends, I have a solution for you!
This keto stuffed peppers casserole dish has all of your favorite things about stuffed peppers, but it’s all made in one pot! It’s simple to prepare and clean. YES!
If you enjoy cheese as much as I do, you’re in for a treat since our Keto Stuffed Pepper Dish contains enough of it. This is a delicious low-carb meal that the entire family will enjoy (including your fussy kids!).
Tips for making the greatest keto stuffed pepper casserole:
- I enjoy spicy cuisine, so I added jalapenos and shredded pepper jack cheese to the stew. Monterey Jack cheese is excellent and not at all hot if you prefer milder meals.
- Instead of frozen cauliflower rice, I suggest using fresh cauliflower rice. When cooked, frozen cauliflower tends to be a little liquid, which isn’t ideal for a pan like this. We used a bag of fresh cut cauliflower from Walmart to make the procedure easier.
- Cutting a head of cauliflower into florets and slicing them to the appropriate size in a food processor is another an easy way to create your own cauliflower rice at home.
- Do you want to chop veggies more quickly? This tiny vegetable slicer is a must-have in every kitchen, even if you only cook once in a while!
stuffed pepper casserole on the keto diet
..: SEVEN SERIES
TIME TO PREPARE: 15 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 35 MINUTES
50 MINUTES TOTAL TIME
All of the rich tastes of stuffed peppers, but in a dish that’s quick to prepare.
- 1 pound beef mince
- 1 sliced small onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt (two tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 green pepper, peeled and chopped into little pieces
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 1 diced yellow pepper
- 1 can chopped Rotel tomatoes, 10 ounce
- 1/2-1 diced jalapeo (optional)
- 2 tblsp pureed tomatoes
- 1/2 gallon beef broth
- a third of a cup of cream cheese
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- a half cup of pepper grated Jack-Käse
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
In a large Dutch oven on the heat, brown the minced beef with the chopped onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. When the meat is completely cooked, drain the fat.
Combine the chopped peppers, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, tomato paste, cream cheese, and beef broth in a large mixing bowl. Simmer on low heat for 30 minutes.
Stir in the cauliflower rice and half of the shredded cheese. Place the remaining cheese on top and bake for 3 minutes (without a cover) until the cheese on top begins to bubble.
Place on a platter and serve immediately. Have a blast!
1 serving size (yield: 7) 218 calories per serving | 13 g fat | 8 g total carbohydrate | 3 g fiber | 17 g protein | 5 g net carbohydrate
Presented to you by
All of the taste of stuffed peppers, but none of the work!
Even though it feels like you put a lot of work into it, this keto casserole with stuffed peppers is the ideal one-dish meal for hectic weeknights. Have a blast!
Check out some of our other favorite pans!
Most casseroles are loaded with carbohydrates and saturated fats which can be bad for your waistline. This recipe is a low carb keto casserole recipe that uses healthy fats to keep you fuller longer. It is a recipe that works for both the keto and non-keto diet and is a good recipe for new dieters.. Read more about stuffed bell pepper with cauliflower rice and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- low carb stuffed pepper casserole
- keto stuffed peppers recipe
- stuffed pepper casserole recipe
- lasagna stuffed peppers keto
- keto stuffed peppers with cream cheese