This soup is a healthy and delicious way to start off your day. With just a few ingredients, it can be made in under 5 minutes.
Slow Cooker Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup is a recipe that combines cauliflower, broccoli, and chicken broth. The soup is then simmered for about an hour with spices like garlic, cumin, and salt before adding some cream cheese to thicken it up. Read more in detail here: slow cooker cauliflower cheese.
You can never have enough winter soup recipes, and this one is especially delicious. It’s the finest cauliflower and broccoli soup available, and it’s rich and creamy and so easy to make!
Using your slow cooker, fresh winter vegetables, and finishing with cream cheese – this dish is just wonderful!
It’s officially winter now that the weather has turned chilly, which means it’s time to get out the slow cooker. Because my children participate in so many winter activities, I don’t always have the time to cook supper. It’s far more convenient for me to start the slow cooker in the morning or noon, then serve a warm dinner when the family arrives later that evening.
Soup is a great way to use up the last of the fresh winter veggies. It’s usually better to purchase food that’s in season since the quality and pricing are always the greatest. It also keeps the meal fresh throughout the year and exposes the family to different flavors.
Broccoli, pumpkin, cauliflower, and potatoes are among important winter veggies to keep an eye out for.
I used a mix of cauliflower and broccoli since they were both a good size and went a long way in this dish, making it very cost effective. You may serve it right from the slow cooker, and if there are any leftovers, you can freeze them and reheat them on a cold winter night.
This isn’t the watery soup you’re used to seeing; this one is thick and flavorful, thanks to the 6 garlic cloves! After you’ve made it, you can simply thin it up with additional cream, but we like it thick since it’s such a filling dish.
I served this with my Easy Cheese Puffs today, but it would also be delicious with cheesy toast or garlic bread.
Cauliflower has a mild flavor, yet it’s a favorite in my household! It was formerly just used to boil heavily and serve on the side, but today it may be found in rice, pizza bases, cheese sauces, and more!
It’s quickly gaining popularity as a new superfood. You can make this soup without the broccoli and get a beautiful dreamy cauliflower soup instead.
However, the broccoli adds additional greens, flavor, and color, so it’s certainly worth trying them together.
Are you a fan of slow-cooked meals?
Take a look at these delectable meals.
To get the most flavor out of this soup, serve it plain or with fresh garnishes to amp up the richness.
On a cold winter day, this Crusty Cheesy Loaf in the Slow Cooker would be great with this soup.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Loaf
Now for the Slow Cooker CAULIFLOWER & Broccoli Soup recipe.
Soup with Cauliflower and Broccoli
8 Cups (about)
Time to Prepare: 20 minutes
4 hours of additional time
4 hours and 20 minutes total
The slow cooker enables the flavors to develop, and the soup is rich and wonderful. Finished with cream cheese, it’s full, healthy, and exquisite!
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed and chopped into big florets (about 1.2kg)
- 1 broccoli head, washed and chopped into big florets
- 6-8 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 CUP CHICKEN STOCK (750 MILLION MILES)
- a half teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cream Cheese (225 g)
- 100 gram cheese, grated (I used a hard aged cheese)
- Add the garlic cloves and chopped onion to a large slow cooker.
- Stir in the cauliflower and broccoli, as well as the chicken stock, salt, and pepper, and cover.
- Cook for 4 hours on high, stirring 2-3 times throughout that time.
- When the timer goes off, stir in the cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- Blend the soup using a stick blender, food processor, or blender until it is thick and creamy with no lumps.
- The soup is meant to be very thick.
- To bring out the flavors of the soup, serve with fresh toppings such as chives, parsley, peppers, bacon, and small broccoli florets.
- Soup leftovers may be refrigerated for up to 5 days or frozen in an airtight container.
Once the soup has cooked, you’ll need a slow cooker and either a stick blender, blender, or food processor to mix it.
I hope you like this hearty winter soup, and stay tuned for more soup recipes in the near future.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my newest recipe and others on my site. If you haven’t already, like me on Facebook or Instagram for more Slow Cooker goodness, and enter your email in the box below to get all of my recipes as soon as they’re published.
Good luck with your cooking!
The original post, as well as additional information, may be found at Just A Mum.
Slow Cooker Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup is a healthy and easy to make soup that can be made in the slow cooker. This soup has cauliflower and broccoli, which makes it a healthier option than other soups. Reference: slow cooker cauliflower mac and cheese.
- slow cooker cauliflower casserole
- slow cooker cauliflower parmesan
- slow cooker cauliflower vegan
- keto slow cooker cauliflower
- slow cooker cauliflower cheese bbc