Instagram Stories are a great way to share your life with your friends in a fun and engaging way. But did you know that you can also use them to get a sneak preview of what’s happening on Instagram?
1. When you’re watching someone’s story, simply tap on their profile picture at the top of the screen.
2. This will bring up a preview of their story, which you can watch by tapping on the play button.
3. You can also tap on the arrow at the top of the screen to go back and watch someone else’s story.
4. If you want to see more than one story at a time, simply swipe left or right to view the next story in the preview.
So there you have it! A quick and easy way to get a sneak preview of what’s happening on Instagram. So go ahead and start watching stories, and don’t forget to tap on that profile picture to get a preview of what’s to come.
Instagram Stories are a great way to keep your friends and followers updated on what’s going on in your life. They’re also a great way to show off your creative side and make your account more visually appealing.
One of the best things about Instagram Stories is that you can add previews of them to your main feed. This is a great way to give your followers a sneak peek of what’s to come, and it can also help you get more views on your stories.
Here’s how you can add previews of your Instagram Stories to your main feed:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2. Tap the “Edit Profile” button
3. Scroll down and toggle on the “Story Previews” option.
4. Tap “Done” to save your changes.
5. Now, when you post a new story, a preview of it will automatically be added to your main feed.
Keep in mind that you can only add previews of Instagram Stories that you’ve already posted. You can’t add previews of stories that are still in progress. If you don’t want to add previews of your Instagram Stories to your main feed, you can always turn off the “Story Previews” option in your profile settings.
That’s all there is to it! By following these steps, you can easily add previews of your Instagram Stories to your main feed. This is a great way to give your followers a sneak peek of what’s to come, and it can also help you get more views on your stories. Thanks for reading!
How to see previews of instagram stories
If you want to see previews of Instagram Stories before anyone else, there are a few ways you can do that. One way is to follow certain accounts that give sneak peeks of upcoming stories, such as @storiesig or @storysneak.
Another way is to use the search function on Instagram and look up hashtags like #storypreview or #storiesneakpeek. This will show you a feed of all the recent posts with those hashtags, which will likely include previews of upcoming Instagram Stories. Of course, if you really want to be the first to see previews of Instagram Stories, you can always ask your friends or followers to send you a screenshot of the story before it goes live.