This no-bake cheesecake recipe is perfect for a night in with friends or family.
This no bake peanut butter cheesecake recipe is the perfect dessert for the summer. It’s made with cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Sweet, peanutty, chocolaty, creamy, and wonderful, this no-bake peanut butter cheesecake. It’s simple to prepare and doesn’t need the use of an oven.
This Recipe’s Equipment
Bowl for mixing
Processor of Food
Recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Carina is the author of this piece.
Type of recipe: baking
- 25 Oreos
- 60g melted butter (12 stick / 1/14 cup)
- Cup Cream (123 mL / 400 mL)
- Cream Cheese, 250 g (9 oz)
- 1 cup icing sugar / powdered sugar (125g)
- Smooth Peanut Butter (12 Cup / 125ml)
- 12 / 125ml Cream Cup
- Dark Chocolate (200g/7oz)
- Decorated with peanuts
- Using a heavy item or a food processor, crush the Oreos. Pour the melted butter over them in a mixing basin. To mix, stir everything together.
- In a lined 8-inch or 20-cm springform cake pan, press the biscuit base into an equal layer. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Pour the cream into a medium mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or a hand mixer until gently whipped. Placed on the side.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a separate bowl. Mix everything together until it’s smooth and well-combined. Whisk in the peanut butter until smooth. Finally, add the cream and continue to stir until the cheesecake mixture is smooth and well mixed.
- Fill the cake pan with the cheesecake mixture and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight to set. Remove the cheesecake from the pan after it has set.
- Heat the cream over medium heat until it barely comes to a boil for the cheesecake topping. Pour the heated cream over the chopped chocolate and let aside for a few minutes before combining well with a spoon. Allow an hour for the chocolate to harden up.
- Spread the chocolate ganache over the cheesecake and press it over the edges using an offset spatula. Chop some chocolate and use it to decorate the edges. Before serving, return the cheesecake to the fridge for at least a few hours to allow it to set.
Use a peanut butter that is unsweetened and just includes peanuts and perhaps salt. For the cheesecake foundation, you may use any kind of biscuit or cookie. If the center isn’t creamy, just increase the quantity of melted butter in the recipe. This cheesecake doesn’t need anything to set it, but it should be served cool since it will soften if left out at room temperature.
This delicious no-bake peanut butter cheesecake pie is a great dessert to make for any occasion. It’s also gluten-free, vegan, and only takes about 10 minutes to make! Reference: no bake peanut butter cheesecake pie.
- no bake peanut butter cheesecake with graham cracker crust
- no bake peanut butter cheesecake cool whip
- simple peanut butter cheesecake
- no bake peanut butter chocolate cheesecake
- no bake peanut butter cheesecake with oreo crust