This keto garlic chicken recipe is the first one on this blog but it certainly won’t be the last. It is a dish I enjoy so much because it is simple but packs a lot of flavor. It’s also one of the most popular dishes on my blog, so I hope you enjoy it and find it useful!
We love garlic, but we also hate carbs. This isn’t much of an issue for vegetarians, but for the rest of us, cutting out the breaded, fried, breaded, fried chicken and carb-infused side dishes is a lot easier said than done. While some recipes may be too exotic to recreate at home, we came up with a delicious version of the classic recipe that’s simple, flavorful, and versatile. It’s perfect for those who want to lose weight, but don’t want to give up their favorite foods.
Keto Garlic Chicken is a low carb alternative to the classic chicken parmigiana recipe. This is an easy low carb dinner with only 7g of carbs per serving.. Read more about keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken and let us know what you think.
Keto Garlic Chicken – In under 35 minutes, this low-carb garlic chicken dish is packed with creamy deliciousness chicken pieces baked with creamy mozzarella and parmesan. This keto creamy garlic parmesan chicken pairs well with mashed cauliflower, zoodles, or spaghetti for a quick weeknight meal.
Tips for Keto-Friendly Garlic Chicken
You may either follow the recipe exactly as written or make little changes to alter the flavor.
- Line the pan with raw broccoli florets, then top with the chicken, cream cheese mixture, crushed red pepper for flavor, and finely sliced green onion. Simply try it to create a delicious keto garlic chicken with broccoli.
- Any chicken cut, boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs would suffice. Because cooking times vary, use a meat thermometer and cook until it reaches 165°F.
What To Do With Keto Garlic Cheese Chicken Leftovers
You can keep them in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days or freeze for up to a month if you put them in a meal prep container and eat them later. Remove from the refrigerator when ready to eat and reheat in the oven or microwave until hot.
What Should You Serve With Low-Carb Garlic Chicken?
It is great to serve with any of your favorite low carb side dishes. Serve with mashed cauliflower, cauliflower rice (sauté the cauliflower with some olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper), zoodles, roasted spaghetti squash or sautéed spinach.
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
35 minutes to prepare
45 minutes in total
- 2 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or chicken breasts)
- a half-cup of sour cream
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (divided into 2 half cups)
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the cream cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl and stir well until thoroughly mixed.
- Lay the chicken thighs or breasts flat in a large baking dish.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the chicken.
- On top, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake at 375°F for 25-35 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (use a meat thermometer).
- Serve with any of your favorite low-carb sides and a garnish of chopped rosemary or fresh parsley.
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information on nutrition
Size of the Serving
Calories per serving (per serving): 390 26 g total fat 13g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 11g of unsaturated fat 192 mg cholesterol 709 mg sodium 3 g carbohydrate 0 g fiber 2 g sugar 35 g protein
All Chicken Dishes.com provides nutritional information for some of the recipes on the site. This data is given as a courtesy and is just a rough approximation. This data is derived from internet calculators. Despite the fact that allchickenrecipes.com makes every effort to offer correct nutritional information, these numbers are just approximations.
Have you tried this recipe yet?
Please post a picture on Pinterest or leave a comment on the blog.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
Guys, I hope you like this greatest keto garlic parmesan chicken recipe that I prepare on a weekly basis. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a low-carb, keto garlic chicken. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it.
Please pass this recipe along!
Keto Chicken Garlic Parmesan, with the added benefit of a lot less fat and a huge increase in flavor.. Read more about creamy parmesan garlic mushroom chicken and let us know what you think.