Last week I wanted to make a Keto Chicken Salad, but I couldn’t find any of the ingredients. I was super bummed because I really wanted to make it. So, I made it without the chicken!
Keto Chicken Salad – Low Carb Chicken Salad With Avoca The Keto Diet is a weight loss diet plan that promises to help you lose weight quickly. It limits your carbohydrate intake and encourages you to eat mostly protein and fat. The Keto Flu is typically experienced during the first three to four weeks of the diet but can last up to two weeks. You feel a little bit tired and weak. While Keto Chicken Salad may not be the end all be all of dieting, it is a nice way to start something new.
This is a low carb chicken salad that has Avocado, which is a very good source of fat and protein, and is a very good ingredient, but it’s even better because it has ketones and we are all looking for things to get ketones (keto). So it’s a great source, it’s a good source of your fat and protein, since it’s full of avocado and all these great ingredients, it’s not going to be that heavy on your blood sugar.. Read more about 4-ingredient avocado chicken salad and let us know what you think.
Keto Avocado Chicken Salad – This low-carb avocado chicken salad is a delightfully creamy, fast, and simple dinner prepared in just 10 minutes. It includes lean protein from shredded chicken and healthy fats, and it’s perfect for a substantial lunch when served with tortillas.
Is it possible to freeze this avocado-topped keto chicken salad?
No, I don’t suggest it since it contains mayonnaise, and freezing it will cause the oil to separate, making the texture mushy.
Is it possible to keep this keto chicken salad packed avocado in the fridge?
Yes, you may wrap the avocado securely in plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerated for approximately 2-3 days to prevent it from browning.
The lemon juice will help to avoid browning, but since there is avocado in this creamy mayo, it will brown fast, so eat it within a few hours of making it or eat it right away.
Variations on the Recipe
- To save even more time, cut red onion, green onions, or chives, and have a package of frozen chopped avocado on hand.
- If you don’t like avocados, use yogurt, mayonnaise, or sour cream instead.
- Make a keto chicken salad with avocado and bacon (cut cooked bacon) and lemon juice to balance out the bacon’s “heavy” taste.
- To make it more filling, add some frozen broccoli.
- If you don’t have cilantro (coriander), use parsley.
Avocado and chicken salad on the keto diet Inclusions
- Cucumbers, sliced almonds, pecans, walnuts, or cashews, and diced hard-boiled eggs are also good additions.
- green onions, sliced, or cherry tomatoes
- Use smoked paprika, curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, or cayenne pepper as spices or seasonings.
Other low-carb keto chicken salad recipes to try:
Time to Prepare: 10 minutes
10 minutes in total
- avocados (two)
- 2 cups chicken shredded (or leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 14 cup chopped red onion (or green onion)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- lime juice, 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, fresh (or fresh parsley)
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- a half teaspoon of salt
- In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients and stir well until the avocado is thoroughly mixed.
- Serve right away or wrap in low-carb tortillas.
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information on nutrition
Size of the Serving
Calories per serving (per serving): 251 20g total fat 3g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 15 g of unsaturated fat 38 milligrams of cholesterol 274 mg sodium 5 g Carbohydrates 5 g of fiber 1 gram of sugar 13 g protein
All Chicken Dishes.com provides nutritional information for some of the recipes on the site. This data is given as a courtesy and is just a rough approximation. This data is derived from internet calculators. Despite the fact that allchickenrecipes.com makes every effort to offer correct nutritional information, these numbers are just approximations.
Have you tried this recipe yet?
Please post a picture on Pinterest or leave a comment on the blog.
Still famished! Other keto chicken dishes to try:
Guys, I hope you like this keto chicken salad with avocado mayo that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a keto zesty chicken and avocado salad. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to follow us on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
Avocados are one of the most important foods on the keto diet. There are several ways to eat avocados, and one of them is to add them to a salad. This is what this recipe is all about, and it is one of my favorite keto chicken salad recipes.. Read more about avocado chicken salad tasty and let us know what you think.