The Frozen Cherry Limeade is a frozen drink made with cherry limeade, vodka, and triple sec. It is served in a martini glass that has been dipped into chocolate.
The cherry limeade recipe is a drink that is made with cherries, lime juice and sugar. This drink can be found at the Food and Wine Festival in Disney World.
Caring is shared!
Disclaimer on the Recipe
- Walt Disney World Guest Services or a Disney Chef at the restaurant gave me the recipe for this Limeade, Frozen with cherries Food and Wine Festival.
- The Disney Chefs may have toned down the dish in Frozen Cherry Limeade Food and Wine Festival for the home cook. For The Recipes Of Disney, I make no modifications to the recipes that Disney has provided me.
- Photos of the cuisine were taken on different visits to Disney throughout the years. All of the dishes on The Recipes Of Disney came from my own Disney recipe collection, which began in 2013.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
Epcot has a Food and Wine Festival every year. There are beverages and snacks from different nations and themes to sample.
Every year, the Epcot Food and Wine Festival is one of the most anticipated Epcot events. This worldwide culinary festival is so popular that it appears to have additional dates added every year, allowing more people to participate.
The food and wine menus for 2019 have been released. This year’s Epcot Food & Wine Festival seems to be larger and better than previous years.
Cherry limeade? Who hasn’t heard of it? Sonic’s cherry limeade is well-known, and everyone is familiar with it.
Did you know that cherry limeade was available at Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival in 2012? The limeade drank was the festival’s smash success in 2012!
The fact that the cherry limeade at Epcot was frozen added to its appeal. This Limeade drink, which cost about $3.00, was delicious!
an alcoholic beverage
Of course, the cherry frozen limeade at Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival was an alcoholic beverage. The limeade may be made without the alcohol, but it wouldn’t be the same as the cherry limeade offered at the Food and Wine Festival.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER FESTIVAL FOOD AND WINE RECIPES:
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
Time to prepare: 5 minutes
10 minutes in total
Frozen Cherry Limeade was available during the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! Frozen Cherry Limeade is a fantastic thirst quencher!
- Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum (1 1/2 oz.)
- grenadine, 3/4 oz.
- 3 oz. frozen concentration margarita mix (non-alcoholic)
- garnish with a lime wedge and a maraschino cherry
- In a blender, combine the rum, grenadine, and margarita concentrate with 1 cup of ice.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Serve in a large glass with lime and cherry garnish.
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information about nutrition:
Size of Serving:
1 tbsp. per serving 393 calories 0g total fat 0g Saturated Fat 0g trans fat 0g of unsaturated fat 0 mg cholesterol 8 milligrams sodium 53 g carbohydrate 2 g fiber 42 g sugar 1 gram of protein
- homemade limeade
- limeade concentrate