This delicious salad is a great picnic dish. The chicken gets the flavors of the grapes and the walnuts, while the grapes, pecans and almonds add a sweet and savory touch. This recipe comes with variations, but the original can be found below.
Getting to the good stuff! This salad is light, fresh, and healthy. The grapes are sweet, and crunchy, while the pepitas add a nice texture and flavor. It’s quick, easy, and a great way to boost the protein in your diet.
This is a recipe for a cold chicken salad that is very simple to make, and which can be made with cooked or leftover chicken. It has got grapes, which are a good source of vitamin C, as well as almonds, which are a good source of vitamin E and vitamin B. The nuts also provide protein, and are a good source of iron, zinc, and selenium. The grapes have a lot of fiber, which can help both to keep us full, and to prevent constipation. They also have a bunch of other vitamins and minerals, which are good for us. This is a good recipe for lunch, or to eat as a snack.
Salad de Poulet de Poulet de Poulet de Poulet de Poulet de Pou – This nutritious chicken salad dish consists of roasted nuts that can be served on lettuce wraps or toast for a wonderful sandwich and can be prepared in only 10 minutes of prep time.
- On hectic days, utilize leftover roasted chicken or store-bought rotisserie chicken to make supper quick and simple.
- You may also cook the chicken breasts yourself, but make sure they’re fully cold before proceeding with the construction.
- Use two forks, a mixer, or your hands to shred the chicken breasts while they are still warm.
Variations on Chicken Salad
- We’re using scallion in this dish, but you may use finely chopped sweet onion, red onion, or yellow onion instead.
- Toss the salad with 1/3 cup chopped roasted nuts, such as pecans or almonds.
- For a summery taste, add fresh herbs or finely chopped kale. Basil, tarragon, chives, or Italian flat-leaf parsley are all good choices.
- To create a Waldorf-style salad, combine 1/2 cup sliced apple, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, and 1/4 cup chopped walnuts with the grapes.
Fruit & Nuts Variations
- You may use both Pineapple and Grapes for a sweeter and tangier taste. Almost any fruit, such as an apple, may be used.
- For the nuts, you may use whatever you like or have on hand. Add walnuts for an additional crunch and call it a chicken salad with grapes and walnuts, or pecans for an extra crunch and call it a chicken salad with grapes and pecans, and the same with almonds or cashews.
- Use greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise-based dressing to alter the flavor on your tongue.
- Shredded carrots, sesame seeds, and sliced and quartered zucchini may also be added.
Is it possible to save leftovers?
Without a doubt! You may keep it in the fridge for 3 days or up to a week if firmly wrapped. I’ve observed that the grapes are starting to lose their plumpness, but don’t worry; all you have to do now is add some fresh, roasted walnuts, cashews, almonds, and pecans, as well as salt and pepper.
How Should This Chicken Salad With Grapes Be Served?
I prefer it with croissants, but you can also fill it and slice it in half for a quick wrap or serve it over Bibb lettuce cups.
Chicken Salad with Grapes
This healthy chicken salad with grapes dish is a fantastic meal prep that takes just 10 minutes to prepare and includes roasted nuts that can be served on lettuce wraps or toast for a delicious sandwich.
10 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 11 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 5 cups rotisserie chicken breast, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- a couple of tablespoons Mustard dijon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- a quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions (about 2 scallions)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped (from 2 stalks)
- 1 butter lettuce head
- Blend mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and pepper in a large mixing basin and whisk to combine.
- If you want a wetter consistency, add extra mayonnaise.
- Toss together the chicken, grapes, celery, and 3 tablespoons of scallions.
- Serve with a green salad, butter lettuce leaves, and toasted bread sandwiches, topped with the remaining scallions.
Still famished! Check Out These Other Delectable Chicken Recipes:
So, guys, I hope you like this chicken salad with grapes dish that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken fans searching for a chicken salad sandwich with grapes. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, check us out on Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please pass this recipe along!
Chicken Salad with Grapes Recipe – Pecans, Almonds, Walnuts (All Variations) What do grapes and chicken have in common? They go together like peanut butter and jelly. Not only that, but they’re both healthy and delicious!. Read more about chicken salad with grapes and almonds and greek yogurt and let us know what you think.