Buffalo chicken dip is a classic appetizer that is usually served with tortilla chips. To make a crockpot buffalo chicken dip you will first need to grab a few ingredients and get them ready before you start to cook.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a creamy buffalo chicken dip that is perfect for game days, parties, or just to put a little spice in your life. It has a bit of heat, but it’s not too spicy that it’ll ruin your dinner. This version of Buffalo Chicken Dip can be made with store-bought rotisserie chicken or even homemade chicken.
Thank you for visiting my site! I’m so glad you are here! If you are looking for a delicious and easy to make Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, I hope you’ll enjoy what you find here! This recipe is a great summer recipe, and a super easy recipe to make.. Read more about buffalo chicken dip recipe and let us know what you think.
Dip with Buffalo Chicken: Melted cheese along with chicken, the zing of the blue cheese and the hot sauce is such an amazing combination of flavors! This Buffalo Chicken Dip is so addictively good! Even with the celery sticks and the carrots, this dip is not a healthy option but yes you can have it in while. Or if you prefer you can go with sour cream & light cream cheese.
Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip from Franks
This easy cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my Favourite Appetizer! Loaded with chicken breast, celery smothered in Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, and lots of cheese. To keep it lower in carbs, I personally eat this buffalo chicken dip with carrots & celery. My mom loves to use crackers or tortilla chips to scoop the Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Can Be Freezed
Make sure you use a bowl with a tight-fitting cover and to put the dip in it. You can simply keep the dip for 1-3 months with a secure cover. Keep your dip refrigerated before baking. When you’re ready to serve, bake the dip according to the usual directions.
Keep your Buffalo Chicken Dip refrigerated.
Make sure you use a bowl with a tight-fitting cover and to put the dip in it. You may keep the dip for 2–5 days in an airtight container, depending on when you bought the chicken flesh. When ready to serve, bake the dip according to the usual directions.
Buffalo chicken dip is made with cream cheese, shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and a creamy dressing (or a combination of sour cream & mayo). Before serving as a dip the ingredients are combined and heated together with the usual suspects as dippers.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In a crockpot, combine all of the ingredients, including the melted cream cheese.
- Cook until bubbly & hot on high for 30 minutes to 1 hour or on low for 2-3 hours.
- And that’s all there is to it! Enjoy.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In slow cooker, add 1 cup of the chicken & cream cheese.
- Top with 1/2 cup of the dressing & 1/2 cup of the hot sauce.
- 1 cup chicken, 1/2 cup dressing, and the remaining 1/2 cup spicy sauce
- Sprinkle blue cheese & mozzarella cheese over top.
- Cover and simmer for 2 hours on Low heat setting or until cheese is melted and warmed thoroughly.
- With the remaining ingredients, serve immediately.
Still famished!! Here are some chicken dishes to try:
Not only will your visitors be surprised when they learn about this dish, but they will also want to know how you prepared it. Simply serve with tortilla chips, vegetables, crostini, or pita for dipping while watching cricket or football. Serve with additional vegetables or celery if you want to make it lower in carbohydrates.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cream cheese, shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and a creamy sauce go into this buffalo chicken dip. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is really delicious!
5 minutes Preparation Time
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Recipe to be saved
Recipes to Print
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce (Frank’s Red Hot, for example)
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 cans (10 oz.) chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (8-ounce) packets softened cream cheese
- 1 celery bunch, washed and sliced into 4 inch pieces
- 1 box chicken-flavored crackers (8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Over medium heat, heat hot sauce & chicken in a skillet.
- Stir in ranch dressing & cream cheese. Cook, stirring until warm & well blended.
- Combine half of the shredded cheese with the remaining cheese and place in a slow cooker.
- On the top, sprinkle the remaining cheese cover, and cook until bubbly & hot on Low setting.
- Serve with crackers & celery sticks.
So, guys, I hope you like this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe that I prepare once a week. This dish will appeal to all chicken lovers searching for a Buffalo Chicken Dip. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social media platforms if you enjoy it. Also, don’t forget to like us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Instagram!
Please pass this recipe along!
We have a great new recipe for all the football fans out there! Buffalo Chicken Dip – Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip & Slow Cooker (Both) is the perfect recipe for game day! This delicious dip is filled with all the great flavors of buffalo wings, but it’s so much easier to make. No need to keep your fingers out of the dip, and no need to worry about overcooking the chicken! Everyone will love this!. Read more about super bowl buffalo chicken dip recipe and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my buffalo chicken dip soupy?
The buffalo chicken dip is not soupy, it is a dip.
How do you make Buffalo chicken dip thicker?
To make the dip thicker, you can add more chicken broth to it.
What is good to dip in Buffalo chicken dip?
I am not sure what you mean by good to dip in Buffalo chicken dip.