The classic Disney dish is reimagined as a macaroni and cheese dish with bacon, caramelized onions, and fresh thyme.
The magic kingdom recipes is a recipe for Au Gratin Macaroni. It’s the perfect dish to serve at your next Disney themed party!
Caring is shared!
Disclaimer on the Recipe
- Walt Disney World Guest Services or a Disney Chef at the restaurant gave me the recipe for this Macaroni au Gratin Be Our Guest Magic Kingdom.
- The Disney Chefs may have scaled down the recipe in Au Gratin Macaroni Be Our Guest Magic Kingdom for the home chef. For The Recipes Of Disney, I make no changes to the recipes that Disney has given me.
- Photos of the cuisine were taken on different visits to Disney throughout the years. All of the dishes on The Recipes Of Disney came from my own Disney recipe collection, which began in 2013.
The Beast and Beauty
Walt Disney Pictures’ Beauty and the Beast is a popular animated picture. Be Our Guest is a popular song from the Disney film Beauty and the Beast. Did you know, though, that Be Our Guest is also a sit-down restaurant in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom?
Fantasyland is a new theme park.
At the D23 Expo in September 2009, it was revealed that Fantasyland will be extended to include Disney Princess characters as well as a bigger three-ring circus-themed Dumbo section. A new section dedicated to Disney’s Beauty and the Beast will include the Beast’s Castle, Gaston’s Tavern, and Belle’s Cottage, as well as a unique eating experience.
The restaurant was built as part of Fantasyland’s massive expansion and refurbishment. It first opened in late 2012, with the remainder of Fantasyland following in 2014. The New Fantasyland was built in stages, with the majority of the new attractions opening in 2013.
Be Our Guest Restaurant
The restaurant is located inside the castle of the Beast. The castle has a full table service restaurant at night and a counter service restaurant during the day, both of which need reservations. The food is influenced by French cuisine. The ballroom where Belle and the Beast danced, the West Wing where the rose is housed, and a gallery with paintings and a 7′ wooden music box portraying Belle and the Beast are all situated inside the castle.
Prior to December 23, 2016, the restaurant was the only one in the Magic Kingdom that served wine and beer. After that, other restaurants in the park added it to their menus. Be Our Guest was once a lunch and supper spot. Be Our Guest Restaurant started serving breakfast dishes on March 20, 2015, including eggs florentine and an open-faced egg and poached bacon sandwich.
Au Gratin Macaroni
The Au Gratin Macaroni is a popular side dish offered at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom. This creamy macaroni dish is cooked to perfection.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER RECIPES FROM THE MAGIC KINGDOM:
Time to Prepare: 20 minutes
30 minutes to prepare
Time spent: 50 minutes
The Be Our Guest Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom serves Au Gratin Macaroni, a favorite side dish. Be Our Guest is one of the Magic Kingdom’s newest eating places.
- 1 pound pasta (whole grain)
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- Egg Yolks, 2 oz.
Sauce de Béchamel
- 2 CUP FINE CREAM
- Kasseri Cheese, 2 ounce
- Gruyere cheese, 4 ounce
- Cornstarch, 2 tbsp
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- Bring heavy cream to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and then turn off the heat.
- Add enough water to dissolve cornstarch to make a slurry.
- Incorporate the ingredients into the cream.
- Whisk in both types of cheese until completely melted and combined.
- Season with salt and pepper. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Strain and let aside to chill.
- Combine everything except 1/2 cup of Bechamel sauce and pasta in a mixing basin.
- Last, add the egg yolks and stir to combine.
- The remaining 1/2 cup will be saved for another occasion.
- Apply a thin layer of non-stick spray to each non-stick molds.
- Fill each with 1/2 cup of the mixture and gently push down.
- Top each with a sprinkling of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake until golden brown.
- Within 15 minutes, the internal temperature should have reached 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for about 10 minutes before removing the molds.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/2 cup of sauce over the pasta on your dish.
Products to Consider
I earn money from qualifying purchases as an Amazon Associate and as a member of other affiliate programs.
Information about nutrition:
Size of Serving:
1 tbsp. per serving 487 calories 36 g total fat 22g Saturated Fat 1 gram of trans fat 12 g of unsaturated fat 183 milligrams of cholesterol 395mg sodium 23g carbohydrate 2 g fiber 3 g sugar 19 g protein
The the grey stuff disney recipe is a very delicious macaroni and cheese dish that can be found at the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
- disney world appetizer recipes
- disney cookbook pdf
- polite pig mac and cheese recipe
- disney hash brown casserole
- grand floridian cafe buttermilk fried chicken recipe